One of my New Years resolutions is to get back into the sewing den & get some more sewing done!
It was a pleasure to have an excuse when I was asked to make another baby quilt. The babies name is Molly rose, so I wanted to add this in, so when I came across the lettered block fabric it started my imagination to flow.
I mixed in some other fabrics including some ‘rose’ print to tie in with the name. Embroidered her date of birth on a heart appliqué & away I went.
I made my own bias binding using the fabrics used. (I so need to practice this binding malarkey!, I used the walking foot for the first time too)
I hope baby Molly likes it.